Friday, November 6, 2009

Keyboard Shortcuts

Bypass CD or CD-ROM autoplay [SHIFT] while inserting the disc
Delete an item with no undelete [SHIFT][DEL]
Rename an item [F2]
View an item's Properties [ALT][ENTER]
View an item's Properties [ALT][MOUSE R][MOUSE R]
Paste Special (Microsoft Word) [ALT][e][s][u][ENTER]

When browsing through files, start typing the name of a file or folder to find it.
(Works in explorer, open, and save dialog boxes)
Create a new folder [MOUSE R], [W], [F]
Copy a file [CTRL] drag the file
Arrange icons in alphabetical order [ALT]V, [I], [N]
Arrange icons in alphabetical order [MOUSE R], [I], [N]
Arrange icons by size [ALT][V], [I], [S]
Arrange icons by size [MOUSE R], [I], [S]
Arrange icons by type [ALT][V], [I], [T]
Arrange icons by type [MOUSE R], [I], [T]



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails